Helping with all Work-Related Injuries -- There is no charge until you collect
In almost every case where you are injured at work, your only option is to file a Workers' Compensation claim.
Our lawyers offer a free initial consultation to explain the workers' compensation process and the benefits you are entitled to.
However, you must follow time-sensitive legal requirements or you could jeopardize your chances of obtaining compensation for these injuries.
We regularly represent clients who file claims in the Belleville, Collinsville, Herrin, Springfield and Mt. Vernon, Illinois workers' compensation dockets.
We represent people who need workers' compensation benefits due to:
- Repetitive trauma, including carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Work-related motor vehicle accidents
- Construction and industrial accidents
- Amputations and prosthetics
- Neck, back and spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic and catastrophic injuries
To discuss any aspect of your legal issue in a free consultation with one of our Belleville workers' compensation attorneys, call 877-791-2344 or 618-235-2110 or e-mail us.